Total Team Solutions Professional Employer Organization (PEO), provide employers with a comprehensive Human Resources outsourcing solution that helps reduce the costs and complexities related to employment and human resources management. Total Team Solutions’ integrated PEO services enable employers to deal with the costs, complexities, and administrative burdens of human resources and employment management.
What is a PEO?
A professional employer organization (PEO) provides integrated services which enable business owners to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resources, employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation. PEOs deliver these services through a co-employment model.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)?
A: A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a one-source solution that will increase productivity while reducing employment related risk. A PEO provides a comprehensive, integrated suite of human resource services.
Q: What is the co-employment relationship?
A: As Co-employer, Total Team Solutions contractually undertakes substantial employer rights, responsibilities, and risks. TTS will:
- Process payrolls and payment of employee benefits
- Report, collect, and pay federal, state, and local employment taxes;
- Manage unemployment and workers’ compensation issues;
- Provide a wide range of top-quality & cost effective employee benefits
- Greatly reduce a wide range of client’s administrative burdens
Q: Why would your employees want you to utilize Total Team Solutions service?
A: Employees seek financial security, quality health insurance, a safe working environment, and opportunities for retirement savings. Total Team Solutions will provide Fortune 500 quality employee benefits including; health and dental insurance, 401(k), college savings plans, workplace safety training, and much more. Job satisfaction and productivity increase when employees are provided quality & cost effective benefits along with human resource services such as up to date employee handbooks, relevant workplace safety training, and timely employee communications.
Q: What size companies does TTS work with?
A: TTS has clients with as little as 5 full time employees and as many as 200 employees: our average sized client is 18 employees.
Q: Where is TTS licensed to do business?
A: TTS operates in 18 states with specific focus in CT & NY
Q: TTS states that a company's bottom line can be improved, how?
A: Multiple government and independent studies have concluded that 3% to 12% of a company's total payroll is spent on managing employee related issues. By teaming up with TTS, your company will significantly reduce the time spent on these non-productive administrative tasks. TTS will also improve your company’s employee benefits, regulatory compliance, and let your team focus on the more productive aspects of your business.
Q: What distinguishes TTS from the other PEOs?
A: There are many reasons why you should consider TTS. Listed below are just a few:
- Superior client retention, over 98%. This retention is possible because our employees are dedicated to superior customer service;
- TTS is selective with potential clients. This is to protect our good standing with insurance providers and thus allowing us to maintain a low risk client pool;
- We have been in business since 1988.
- Our benefits packages are robust and second to none.
- A client is never more than a phone call away from the president.